Chocolate Chip, Banana Peanut Butter coconut Protein Shake.
I make these on the days I teach multiple classes and clients as my snack. You can use these as a meal replacement.
1. 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (Calories 160 20g Protein 13g Carbs or 7g Net Carbs)
2. Flax Seeds 1 or 2 Tbsp (55 – 110 Calories 4g Protein 6g Carbs 0 Net Carbs)
3. Coconut Flakes 1-2 Tbsp (35 – 70 Calories 0g Protein 8g Carbs 6g Net Carbs)
4. Creamy Peanut Butter 1 Tbsp (90 calories (3.5g Protein 8g Carbs 6 Net Carbs)
5. Semi- Sweet Chocolate Chips 1 Tbsp (80 Calories 1g Protein 10g Carbs 9 Net Carbs) )
6. Banana (110 Calories 1.3g Protein 27g Carbs 24 Net Carbs)
7. Heavy Cream 1 Tbsp (50 calories 0 Protein 0 Carbs)
670 Calories if using 2Tbps of the ingredients above
580 Calories if using 1Tbps of the ingredients above
37g Protein 52gram Net Carbs Net Carbs
is the Fiber – Total Carbohydrate on the Nutrition Facts of the ingredients.
No comments yet, but you can be the first